Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Why Join Mia Aesthetics
Every day we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. With plastic surgery clinics across the United States and over 375K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is proud of its strong presence in the industry and top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 25,000 satisfied patients and counting.
Our team members guide patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making being beautiful and obtaining plastic surgery an achievable destination.
If you enjoy being part of a fast-moving and driven organization, we invite you to apply.
Mia Aesthetics is looking for an OR Circulator to observes surgery and provide assistance to the sterile team, PACU and anesthesia, as appropriate, to meet the needs of the patient . The ideal candidate may be certified as a Medical Assistant and have prior work experience in a medical office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares the surgery suites by gathering, organizing and preparing surgical supplies and equipment for surgical procedures
- Monitors inventory of all surgical supplies and equipment and notifies appropriate individuals when supplies are needed
- Operates medical equipment and performs technical skills according to set policies and standards of care; seeks timely assistance as appropriate
- Restocks surgery suites with appropriate supplies when procedures have ended for the day
- Collaborates medical staff and healthcare team members in developing coordinated outcomes and interventions regarding patient progress and care
- Records patient intraoperative information accurately and concisely on each patient’s medical chart
- Ensures the operating rooms and are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner at all times
- Follows established HIPPA policies and procedures at all times
- Assumes accountability and responsibility for attendance and timely completion of mandatory training programs, unit specific requirements (i.e. ACLS) and unit meetings
Education & Experience
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across various audiences (i.e. staff, visitors, patients, family members and physicians)
- Superior listening skills with the ability to quickly comprehend instructions in emergency situations
- Ability to synthesize patient data and implement an action plan appropriate to the situation (strong critical thinking skills and good judgment)
- Excellent manual dexterity
Mia Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 year of related experience required
- Medical Assistant Registration required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Miami, Florida, United States
About UsAt Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in 5 states and counting and over 200K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making...