Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Clinical Assistant/Medical Assistant- Chicago!
Get To Know Us
Every day we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. With plastic surgery clinics across the United States and over 375K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is proud of its strong presence in the industry and top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 25,000 satisfied patients and counting.
Our team members guide patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making being beautiful and obtaining plastic surgery an achievable destination.
Mia Aesthetics is looking for an experienced Clinical Assistant to deliver excellent customer and patient service while educating the patient. The ideal candidate would be an individual seeking to focus on customer care in the healthcare space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Clinical Manager and Surgeons
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records
- Educates patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery
- Helps in the preparation of charts, pre-admission and consent forms
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock
- Other duties as assigned
Mia Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical Terminology knowledge preferred
- Medical Assistant Certification
- BLS Certification Preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Miami, Florida, United States
About UsAt Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in 5 states and counting and over 200K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making...