Provenir Healthcare has several Medical Assistant opportunities in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas!
- Monday- Friday/ 8a-5p
- Full benefits offered
- Perform all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA, and infection control standards
- Escorts patients to exam rooms, interviews patient, measures vital signs (including weight, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature) and documents in patient's chart
- Record patients' medical history, health maintenance, and chief complaint
- Graduate from an Accredited Medical Assistant Program
- National MA certification
- BLS from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- 1+ years of hands-on clinical experience as a Medical Assistant
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.