At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Medical Assistant to join our amazing team.
Details of the Medical Assistant opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $450 - $700 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Ongoing
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Conduct X-rays, lab draws, and spirometry.
- Maintain safe, secure, and balanced work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; staying in sync with legal regulations.
Qualifications for the Medical Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Phlebotomy Experience.
- One or more years of experience working as a Medical Assistant within a Healthcare Practice or Hospital
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through American Medical technologists (AMT) OR Certified Medical Assistant through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Medical Assistant opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.