Are you a Medical Assistant, wanting to find your next rewarding travel or local contract position?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping patients as we are and want the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what we have currently available:
- Start date: As soon as you complete our new hire credentialing
- Salary Range: $14-$15/hr, commensurate with your experience
- Duration of this contract assignment: Ongoing
- Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Gain valuable professional experience and explore a new geographic region
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Conduct X-rays, lab draws, and spirometry.
- Maintain safe, secure, and balanced work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; staying in sync with legal regulations.
What You’ll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Earned Associate Degree in Medical Field
- Phlebotomy Experience.
- Two or more years of experience working as a Medical Assistant within a Healthcare Practice or Hospital
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through American Medical technologists (AMT) OR Certified Medical Assistant through American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.