At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a COVID Vaccination Medical Assistant to join our amazing team.
Details of the COVID Vaccination Medical Assistant opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $18/hr
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Long Term Contract
- Anticipated schedule: 8am - 8pm
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the COVID Vaccination Medical Assistant:
- Assists clinical staff during the vaccination process
- Provide non-clinical support to overall event operations including patient flow
- Greets patients and assist them in navigating through the event
- Observes individuals post vaccination for possible adverse reactions
- Immediately alerts clinical staff of any clinical issues including possible adverse reactions
- Manages crowd control to ensure maintaining proper social distancing
- Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided
- Performs all duties and functions in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Adheres to infection control procedures
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA
Qualifications for the COVID Vaccination Medical Assistant:
- One or more year(s) of experience as a Medical Assistant.
- State issued CMA Certification. Certification is in good standing without restriction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the COVID Vaccination Medical Assistant opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.