Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PrimeCare Medical of West Virginia, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic and hard-working Certified Medical Assistants (CMA) to work on the 2nd and 3rd shifts in the medical department at the Central Regional Jail in Sutton, WV. The Medical Assistant will be responsible for a variety of daily tasks and duties including:
- Performing the initial intake screening on new receptions,
- Taking vital signs and completing all appropriate intake forms per written protocol
- Preparing and maintaining examination and treatment areas for the facility
- Phoning verification of medications and medical information
- Obtaining lab specimens as ordered by the physician (to include Venipunctures)
- Performing various treatments ordered by a Physician
- Maintaining medication records
- Administering tuberculin skin testing on new intakes and on annual follow-ups due on all inmates/patients
- Answering telephone and process calls
- Maintaining filing system and confidentiality of information at all times
- Maintaining pleasant working attitude
- Any/all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or delegated
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
PrimeCare Medical, Inc. (PCM) has been in operation since 1986. We’re a private, physician founded correctional healthcare practice. We provide comprehensive medical and mental healthcare services to over 70 county jails, prisons, and juvenile detention centers throughout 5 different states in the Northeastern US (i.e. Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, New York, and New Hampshire)...