At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping our Veterans as we are and want the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what we have currently available:
This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
- Start date: ASAP
- Pay: $14-$16/hr
- Monday-Friday, Full-time
- Clinic Hours: 8:00am -5:00pm
- Gain valuable professional experience and help make a difference in the lives of America’s heroes
Your Daily Responsibilities: Perform requested X-rays or labs
- • X-rays will be sent to a third party for a report
- • Labs will be sent to LabCorp or Quest for testing
- • Perform EKGs, ABIs and PFTs
- Training will be required and offered for all staff members performing PFTs
- EKG manuals are available on-site so
What You’ll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- CMA or RMA license
Are you passionate about making a career change?
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch within 24 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.