Medical Center seeking a full time Director Service Excellence to join their team!
Responsible for the Service Excellence Program, this position strives to assure the organization provides safe, high quality, patient-centered care. The Director of Service Excellence will work with administrative and clinical leaders, providers, and staff to assure that the Service Excellence program provides an operational framework to achieve the optimal patient experience, quality, and safety driven by positive employee engagement. Effective interpretation of patient experience data and industry knowledge are the guiding forces behind identifying trends and key drivers that allow the achievement of goals and objectives at both the service level and organization wide. This position works closely with a variety of departments and service lines to assure that that Service Excellence is data-driven and patient-centric.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, public health, clinical field, or a related area.
- Master’s preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
- 5 years of leadership experience in quality, risk, clinical, or related role.
- 3 years of progressive responsibility in patient experience.
- Experience in data analysis and report preparation.
- Prior patient-facing or health care operations experience preferred.
- License or certification as appropriate for the role (e.g., clinical license, CPXP, ANCC certification, Lean Six Sigma certification, PMP, CPPS, CPHQ)
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience with evidence-based leadership, patient experience, and employee engagement frameworks such as Studer Group, Magnet, and Beryl Institute.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with knowledge of practice management and administration.
- Demonstrated success in change management, teamwork, and matrix management.
- Strong coaching and consultative skills.
- Expertise in organizational change, strategy, and best practice identification and adoption.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain high level of expertise in the concepts, practice, and evolution of service excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities within deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]