Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for a Medical Assistant.
- Perform all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA and infection control standards
- Escorts patients to exam rooms, interviews patient, measures vital signs (including weight, blood pressure, pulse and temperature) and documents in patient's chart
- Record patients' medical history, health maintenance and chief complaint
- Update the patient's Health Monitor at each visit. Work the GAP reports and recall list for clinical quality measures
- RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) or CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
- Active CPR / BLS certification
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- 1+ years of hands on clinical experience working with a licensed physician or provider
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Heidi Swann directly at [Register to View] or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.