This job is archived
Medical Credentailing Specialist - Junior job for the Army National Guard in a remote position. This is a civilian position providing services to the military community.
Medical Credentialing Specialist - Junior job Overview:
- Provide centralized credentialing and privileging services with initial entry credentialing, maintenance of credentialing and privileging, and support the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board's review of completed credentials and privileging files.
- Support ARNG-CSG in the development of the accessions credentialing process and be a point of contact for ARNG providers for centralized credentialing and privileging.
- Work in fast paced office supporting and/or working with credentialing specialists.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting meetings and conference calls.
- Providing daily credentialing support and functions
- Managing supplies and purchases.
- Maintaining digital and hard copy files.
- Participating in event and meeting planning.
- Providing other routine and problem solving administrative tasks.
- Providing service in the areas of tracking and monitoring tasks in compliance with requirements.
- Preparing and submitting documents in proper formats.
- Preparing communications for meetings and/or communications specifically related to credentialing as required or directed.
- Assisting with preparing/editing, developing, and maintaining electronic files.
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
- High school diploma
- 2 years of experience in supporting office functions of similar type
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization skills and ability to be detail-oriented and accurate in work produced.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint) skills
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or Interim Secret clearance.
- Experience in credentials support and has worked with JCCQAS, highly preferred