This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Rapidly-growing dermatology office is seeking a Medical Scheduler / Front Desk professional to join our successful team.
Work in a supportive environment where you can watch your career quickly advance! See your contributions rewarded with great pay, generous paid time off that includes holidays and an excellent retirement plan. As Medical Scheduler / Front Desk, gather knowledge that will greatly benefit you as you move ahead in your career.
What are you waiting for? This Medical Scheduler / Front Desk opening will go quickly! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Scheduler / Front Desk job responsibilities include:
- Greet everyone by phone in a friendly manner
- Keep accurate patient and insurance records
- Accurately answer client questions regarding services and providers
- Make patient appointments
- Answer phones in a prompt and timely manner
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check. A record with prior conviction is not an absolute bar to employment.
Medical Scheduler / Front Desk required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have previous experience in customer service and scheduling
- At least one year of experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience in a plastic surgery setting/scheduling a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive