This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you a positive, upbeat person who excels in customer service? If you would like to advance your career in the positive and rewarding environment of a growing medical practice that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay, apply for our Medical Scheduler role!
As Medical Scheduler, you would be responsible for all telephone-related tasks including directing calls, working closely with other call center coordinators, patient scheduling, and more.
If you have superior telephone and interpersonal skills, and a professional decorum, apply for our Medical Scheduler position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone calls
- Triage calls to the correct person
- Pre-register new patients
- Verify caller information
- Schedule patients
- Add patients to call wait list
- Communicate with call center coordinators
- Give notification of same-day add-ons and cancellations
- Schedule queue voicemail and return patient calls
- Responsible for patient reschedules and patient reminders
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years of customer service experience required
- Must have great communication skills and a positive attitude
- MS Word experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive