This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are a seasoned Medical Assistant looking to add some excitement to your day, you are wanted at our forward-thinking practice!
In this FT float Medical Assistant role, you will never be stuck in one location as you rotate your days between Southhampton, Hampton Bay and Westhampton. As part of our fun team, you will find plenty of support at each clinic from management to office staff and will be highly appreciated by a surrounding community that has come to rely on us to deliver top-notch services.
If you are ready to take your Medical Assistant career to the next level with a company where your expertise will be valued, apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients to exam rooms; document patient medications and vitals, and nature of visit
- Collect and document all vital signs; using EMR, record patient information
- Provide physician assistance when needed
- Oversee lab specimens as required, and carry out lab tests and EKGs as required
- Oversee the cleanliness, sterilization and proper disposal of instruments
- Oversee medical supplies stocking and order new supplies as needed
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- One year or more of Medical Assistant experience
- Medical terminology mastery
- Clerical and clinical practices, and procedures knowledge
- EMR experience required
- EKG competency required
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive