This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you feel right at home on the phone, can easily carry on a conversation with anyone and would enjoy working with a fun staff for a company that offers amazing benefits, you have just found your dream job!
In this Medical Scheduler role, you will be appreciated by those you are assisting plus get paid time off, a company-matched 401K and be the benefactor of a healthy work/life balance.
Work in state-of-the-art facilities for a company that continually sets the bar for premium healthcare and treats its employees with respect. Apply for our Medical Scheduler position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to phone and email inquiries
- Call patients to confirm appointments
- Redirect calls to the appropriate person
- Schedule all appointments for patients and providers
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- One year of scheduling experience
- Computer savvy
- Familiarity with medical language helpful
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive