This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Shift flexibility, awesome co-workers and the chance to advance your career at your own pace are just a few perks of this Medical Assistant position!
Never work a holiday shift again when you join our team of professionals. We also offer amazing benefits that include a retirement plan that we match dollar-for-dollar and the opportunity to earn bonuses.
Apply for this Medical Assistant role today to take your career to next level with a rapidly growing practice!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Draw blood
- Record vitals
- Able to perform the following tests:
Electrocardiogram, Pulmonary Function and Ankle-Brachial Index
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy certification, and experience
- Venipuncture certification
- Knowledge of EClinicalWorks
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive