This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are a Medical Assistant looking to advance your healthcare career with a professional company that fully supports its employees’ growth and success, as well as offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, our top-rated dermatology office is looking for you!
As our Medical Assistant, you will work with some of the area’s most highly ranked dermatologists who will guide and support you as you expand your knowledge. Responsibilities for our Medical Assistant position include helping patients prepare for procedures, assisting physicians, documenting patient information, collecting lab specimens and electronically entering medical and prescription information.
Apply today to propel your Medical Assistant career to the next level!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Help patients get ready for examinations
- Document all patient information, instructions and prescriptions using electronic records
- Provide needed support to doctors
- Communicate with clients, answering any questions
- Oversee all lab services
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Related experience a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive