Why You’ll Love this Job
Get on board with an innovative healthcare company that is trailblazing the way in wound care! In our Wound Tech role, you would join a team of highly trained and compassionate professionals who provide much-needed help to those with complex medical conditions.
As Wound Tech, you will assist our providers in delivering a high standard of care to our acute-care patients by maintaining accurate patient charts, assisting in educating and training the patient and patient's family, performing lab tasks, and taking and recording vitals.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to be part of a healthcare team that provides a uniquely original service! Apply for our Wound Tech position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to accurately document patient information
- Help on–duty provider with providing high-quality care to patients
- Coordinate to educate and train the patient and patient family
- Stay current with certifications and trainings to correctly use clinic equipment
- Keep all patient records accurately updated
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certified Medical Assistant or Emergency Medical Technician
- Must have CPR and BLS certification by AHA
- Minimum of one year of physician office or hospital experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Efficient and able to meet timelines
- Medical supplies, order procedures, inventory and clerical skills knowledge preferred
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive