Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, the Medical Assistant will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules.
We are hiring a Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented medical professionals, to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exams, onsite, in Eagan, MN.
- Employment Status: W2 Employee
- Compensation: This is an hourly position.
- Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday / 7:45am-4:45pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Medical Assistant (CMA) must have and meet the following:
- The provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Capable of performing EKG, PFT, Blood Draws, and ABIs and Cross-trained as a phlebotomist
Medical Assistant (CMA) Job Summary:
- The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) will assist the Practitioner and Physician Assistants in performing one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The CMA will perform ancillary services such as:
- Labs (labs will be sent to LabCorp or Quest for testing)
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT) (training provided for all staff performing PFTs).
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI).
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) (EKG manuals are available on location, so staff is familiar with the equipment used.
- Greet the Veterans and show them to the exam room.
- Report any No-Shows.
- Effectively manage office functions (answering the phone, supplying inventory, etc.) and maintain the facility's tidiness.
- Other duties as assigned.
It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. Come home to Matrix.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.