Medical Assistant - PRN
Health Center Staff · Port Charlotte, FL
My Health Onsite manages employer sponsored health and wellness centers. Our medical team takes time to build strong relationships with our patients. No one is rushed in and out, and no one is a "number." Patients (ages 8 and up) may access a range of medical services including x-ray, an onsite pharmacy, wellness services, and treatment for acute illnesses and chronic conditions. Our programs go beyond caring for the sick and injured - we make prevention our number one goal.
A PRN employee could work any of these days at either our Port Charlotte or Punta Gorda health center - Monday - Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-4pm
- Welcome patients and escort to exam room
- Obtain and record vital signs (BP, heart rate, pulse oximetry, height, weight, waist circumference)
- Perform blood draws, administer injections/vaccinations, and input medical information into EMR
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations; keep rooms neat, clean and well stocked
- Assist the physician and medical staff with procedures and treatments
- High School Diploma
- Two years of recent clinical MA experience, preferably in a primary or urgent care setting
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Patient focused and demonstrate exceptional customer service
- MA certificate or diploma (preferred)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (preferred)
My Health Onsite is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Get Job Link
Port Charlotte, FL
Health Center Staff