Histology Supervisor - Henderson, Nevada
Job Details: Supervises and coordinates activities of laboratory personnel engaged in preparing histologic slides from human tissue sections for microscopic examination and diagnosis by Pathologist.
What you will need:
- Associate’s Degree in the field of Laboratory Science or Medical Laboratory technology
- State licensure, if applicable.
- Board of Certification (BOC) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Histology Technician or Histotechnologist and/or 2 years’ experience as a Histology Supervisor.
OR if Grossing:
- Education/training equivalent to the above that includes at least 60 semester hours or equivalent from an accredited institution. This education must include 24 semester hours of medical laboratory technology courses, or 24 semester hours of science courses that includes 6 semester hours of chemistry, 6 semester hours of biology, and 12 semester hours of chemistry, biology or medical laboratory technology in any combination.
Why Nevada? Here are a few GREAT reason's to consider...
- No State Income Tax. If you like to save your money, then you'll love moving to Nevada.
- Entertainment Opportunities. Never nothing to do.
- Great Place to Retire.
- Beautiful Weather.
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!