Full-time Lead Histotech needed at a top facility in Wisconsin!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Due to our expansive growth, we are currently looking to hire a HT/L lead tech for 2nd or 3rd shift (two openings! 2nd shift operates from about 2p – midnight with staggered starts. 3rd shift operates from about 9p – 6a with staggered starts.)
Candidates must be HT/L (ASCP) certified and qualified to perform high complexity testing. Ideally, candidates would have at least three (3) of lab leadership experience.
- Perform complex histological procedures and techniques such as grossing, cutting, staining, drying and freezing to preserve and test the samples.
- Prepare tissue specimens for routine and special procedures to obtain a patient diagnosis.
- Record and analyze data.
- Prepare media, chemicals, reagents and solutions.
- Preserve and store samples.
- Maintain, clean, and repair equipment and instruments.
- Establish and monitor quality control programs
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including health, dental, vision, continuing education, retirement, PTO, and more!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]