Exciting opportunity for a Histology Technologist or Histotechician with Leadership experience (supervisory or manager) to join an industry leading laboratory! This is a full time Histology Supervisor opening in the Nashville, TN area.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for more details. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
This person in this position is a supervisor who performs all of the tasks of a Histotechnician while supervising Histology Lab Assistants and Histotechnicians. A Histotechnician (HT) prepares human body tissue for examination by other laboratory professionals. The person in this position supervises histology processes and lab employees and performs routine duties of histology including embedding, microtomy, specials stains and advanced procedures.JOB REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree or other qualified technical college two year certificate preferred.
- ASCP certification in Histology preferred.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification.
- Eligible & will need to obtain TN state supervisor license
- Over one year supervisory experience
- Over five years’ experience within the field of Histology required.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
JOB ID: KD 332