This job is archived
The Responsibilities would include:
- Preparing gross specimen, embedding tissues, processing tissue specimens, cutting tissues, performing all stains to include immunoperoxidase for data collection and more!
- Assist the Pathologist with grossing of specimens, preparation of microscopic slides, and more!
- Associates degree in a lab Science
- ASCP Certified and at least eligible for registry for HT
- Graduate of an accredited histology Technician program
- Join a mission driven laboratory aiming to provide improved service in anatomic pathology.
- Located in Northeastern Florida with easy access to gorgeous beaches
- Become part of a tight-knit community in the Sunshine State!!