This job is archived
The Responsibilities would include:
- Preparing gross specimen, embedding tissues, processing tissue specimens, cutting tissues, performing all stains to include immunoperoxidase for data collection and more!
- Assist the Pathologist with grossing of specimens, preparation of microscopic slides, and more!
- Associates degree in a lab Science
- ASCP Certified and at least eligible for registry for HT
- Graduate of an accredited histology Technician program
- Hospital experience
- Join a high quality hospital with over 385 beds.
- Located on the Chesapeake Bay
- Easy access to both Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD