This job is archived
Full-time Lead Histology Tech needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Histology Lead, full time, Monday-Friday day shift (6:00am or 6:30am start time). We are requiring a certified HT for this role, with at least 3 years of experience in a clinical setting.
Job Summary: Assists the supervisor in day-to-day operation of the histology laboratory. Helps to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of services provided by the department.
* HT or HLT.
* BS degree in Medical Laboratory Technology degree or related medical associate degree preferred.
* 3-6 years experience as a Histotechnician/ Histotechnologist or HTL or HT (ASCP) certification. Meets all requirements for staff Histotechnologist.
* Demonstrate high-volume, high-quality sectioning and staining skills.
* Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities and perform well under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills.
* Extensive knowledge and outstanding skill in all areas of histology up to and including: tissue processing, paraffin embedding, sectioning, manual and automated Special Stains, automated immunohistochemical and in-situ hybridization staining.
* This tech must be technically savvy and have the ability to troubleshoot all areas of histology.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]