This Anatomic Pathology Core Lab is seeking a full time Histotechnologist to provide quality histology service to any and all customers within and outside the environment. This is a day shift opportunity!
This facility has all of this and more
- Five schools
- An academic medical center
- A Level I trauma center
- One of only two NCI-designated cancer centers in Virginia
- The region’s only full-service children’s hospital
- More than 750 physicians in 200 specialties
- A community health center, dedicated research teams, facilities and valued partners in every field
Work with internationally known physicians, some recognized as the best in the country, top-ranked local specialists and all-around all-stars at every level.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in a Histology laboratory
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Science (or related field). Associates degree not accepted.
- Current HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP) certification