***Was named U.S. News & World Report’s #6 Cancer Hospital in the nation!***
Are you looking for a job where you can make an impact at an internationally recognized, top tier cancer treatment facility? We are looking for a motivated, Histology Supervisor to join our team who wants to make an impact immediately. Those who are committed to maintaining a high standard in their role as Supervisor in the Histology Department as well as people who are dedicated to being a part of a culture that promotes kindness, caring, and hope are encouraged to apply! (This is a permanent, full time position)
Position: Histology Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
(Reference Code: JAW 12)
- Provides day to day oversight of testing staff and activities within the laboratory to ensure that quality and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintains department operations in compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Performs and reports tests according to standard operating procedures as established in the laboratory.
- Maintains staff schedules, adjusting staff assignments and responsibilities to meet department needs.
- Provides training and orientation for new staff.
- Maintains a competency assessment program that meets regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the hiring of new staff; monitors employee performance and evaluates personnel; counsels employees as appropriate.
- Provides input to the annual operating and capital equipment budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor’s license in the specialties of Histology from state of Florida required.
- Aggressive Compensation
- Great Benefits
- Day Shift only (No holidays or weekends)
- Opportunities for Growth