This job is archived
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Avondale, Arizona. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Copper Springs Patient Care Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional care in a safe and therapeutic environment. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Support the therapeutic milieu under the direction of the RN.
- Supervise and maintain patient safety
- Ensure that the schedule/program is delivered consistently.
- Safeguard the dignity and respect of our patients and guests.
- provides continuous patient care, supervision, interaction, and role modeling to patients.
- PCA II will be a model of performance for other staff through orientation, mentorship and education of co-workers.
- PCA II will work under the direction of the Nurse Manager to complete additional tasks as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or degree from an accredited college or university in social work, recreational therapy or appropriate therapeutic field preferred. Combination of education and relevant work experience may be required
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred
- Driver’s License with a favorable Motor Vehicle Report
- Proof of Insurance
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Experience working an inpatient psychiatric or healthcare facility preferred.
- Previous direct patient care experience with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.