This position will work with and support Matrix Providers’ leadership team in creating a Shared Services model into the next phase of its business evolution. This role entails leading and coordinating various work streams to help the company capture the full strategic potential of shared services. This will include both coordinating and facilitating at senior levels as well as producing the work (e.g., analysis, creating written documents, project management) to ensure that the company has the additional support and bandwidth for the next stages of growth. Additionally, this role will involve delivering specific end-to-end or cross-functional projects, working with departments across the organization and accountable to the company leaders for successful implementation.
- Clearly define the issue to address, decompose them into logical components and describe a systematic approach to solving said issue while creating a priority list. Must have Proven experience with large-scale, complex technology projects and system implementations, such as ATS, CRMs, etc.
- Identify stakeholders for the role over-all and for specific projects and to understand how best to communicate and work with them to deliver and track the results.
- Map processes, diagnose issues, identify improvement ideas, and work with others in the organization to implement the improvement. Preferred experience in evaluating legacy modernization programs/platforms and implementing new programs/platform systems.
- Work respectfully, transparently, and effectively with colleagues across all levels of the organization and present results.
- Break down an over-all task into a clear program of work and ensure those involved are properly engaged and resourced to deliver the program to budget, timeline, and agreed outcomes and quality.
- Process relevant qualitative and quantitative information to generate insights for decision-making, using appropriate tools (e.g., Excel, Power BI).
- Convey points clearly and convincingly in conversation and in writing using the most suitable media (memos, presentations).
- Preferred experience with containerized application development
- Willingness to challenge the existing process, platforms and methodologies to best understand current and desired functionalities of the process and platforms.
- Ability to research and maintain current and emerging technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology.
- Highly knowledgeable in preparing business plans, budgets, IT plans, Technology Roadmaps, and technical project proposals
- Experience in operating at multiple levels of the organization up to senior management.
- Strong working knowledge in a shared services context, either in a corporate or advisory role.
- Experience working on projects involving target operating model elements (i.e., a whole systems approach to changes in organization, systems, processes etc).
- Ability to understand and implement new platforms that can speak to one another such as, but not limited to, ATS-à CRMàHRIS, etc.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of the technology systems and functions as required for a complex, large scale technology initiative.
- Leverage proven experience scaling technology systems from the ground up, driving collaboration and execution to completion. Navigate obstacles to accomplish completion of complex tasks assigned.
- Drives and optimizes technical implementation activities to promote efficiency and achieve efficient delivery in support of large scale multi-disciplinary projects.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and standards in compliance with industry best practices.
- Manages deliverables including but not limited to completion of comprehensive design, scope and objectives; development of work plans, schedules; definition of deliverables; and establishment of design review and quality assurance checkpoints for all aspects of the initiatives.
- Manages delivery of complex projects to completion across enterprise
- Increase efficiency across the company, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology.
- Reviews, manages, and resolves complex and highly complex problems involving one or more teams, systems or functions.
- Influences decision making in functional and technical designs through active partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Promotes innovation, instills passion for delivering delight and empowers teams to achieve high performance.
- Influences decision making in Technology and Product Road-map(s) through active partnership with Product and Business stakeholders.
- Minimum college degree; BS, MBA / other post-graduate degree in a relevant field preferred
- Professional qualifications in project management, financial or other analysis, process optimization, or related areas
- 10+ Years in Leading complex Technology projects and platform implementations
- Prior experience in Healthcare Staffing preferred