Full-time Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist needed at a top facility in Nevada!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Quality and Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and continuous evaluation of clinical quality improvement activities of the laboratory and patient safety. This position will also be responsible for navigating research protocols through regulatory and compliance reviews leading to approval of sponsored studies in participating institutions and practices. The position will oversee the Quality Assurance process associated with the day to day procurement operation and subsequent provision of bio samples and delivery of clinical trial services to contracted clients.
* Master’s Degree and Laboratory related certification (ASCP) or degree preferred. Minimum BA/BS science related degree required.
* Minimum of five (5) years’ quality or compliance experience in a health care setting.
* Previous Clinical Research experience also required.
* Knowledge of hospital departmental policies and operations preferred.
* Histology/Pathology related experience a strongly preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]