AB Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Credentialing Specialist to join our team. We are a fast paced healthcare staffing company that is constantly growing with opportunities.
With more than 30 years of experience in the Contract Employment Industry, the Management of AB Staffing has built a solid reputation based on honesty, integrity and reliability. Our Client facilities have come to rely on our dedicated team to keep their facilities adequately staffed to provide optimum patient care.
Just a few of the benefits you are provided when working with AB Staffing:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Voluntary STD/LTD
Credentialing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the credentialing process for healthcare professionals at multiple hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- Perform all activities related to credentialing, re-credentialing. Credentialing included, but not limited to, the timely processing of all paperwork and applications necessary to obtain hospital privileges.
- Gather, collate, copy and ensure filing of relevant documents needed to maintain provider files in a “current” status.
- Provide detailed updates on credentialing status throughout process.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with hospital credentialing staff.
- Ensure compliance with professional, state, and federal regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Assist with the onboarding processes
- Work closely with team of six recruiters
- Obtain reference, employment, and education verifications
- Responsible for thirty files at any given time
- Liaison with clients, hospital personnel, and all necessary entities to obtain necessary
- Inform the Recruiter and Recruiting Manager of any problematic providers situation that might affect credentialing or privileging status immediately upon discovery (e.g. loss of privileges)
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and with departmental process and procedure development and modifications.
- Vendor Management System Experience a plus
Credentialing Specialist Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Healthcare Credentialing experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong phone skills
- Proficient typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to get along well with others; team player
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to handle a variety of tasks and prioritize
- Goal orientation; excellent follow-through
- Self –motivated; self-starter
- Demonstrated willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EOE, including disability/vets.