Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. Sign on bonus: $2500.00
We are hiring a Biomedical Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services at the Navy Medicine Readiness and Training Command in Patuxent River, MD.
It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes and we are proud to offer you:
- Full time employment: Monday - Friday, 40 hour work weeks, no nights, no weekends!
- Salary: $37.00 per hour
- Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
Biomedical Technician Requirements:
- Degree: Associates.
- Certification: Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET)
- Experience: Two years of experience as a Biomedical Technician after graduation.
Biomedical Technician Core Job Duties:
- Delivers biomedical equipment services that provide safety testing, repair, maintenance, and user support of biomedical clinical and research equipment.
- Assembles, installs, repairs, and maintains a variety of medical equipment.
- Tests the functionality of equipment and takes accuracy, sensitivity, and selectivity measurements to calibrate devices.
- Coordinates with medical staff and vendors to troubleshoot problems, resolve equipment malfunctions and enable new devices.
- Required use of government vehicles.
- Track and maintain calibration of test equipment.
- Travel to branch clinics.
- Must obtain access to DMLSS to document work.
- Maintain and upload documentation of preventative maintenance reports in DMLSS.
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Our mission is to serve America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities.
Come home to Matrix.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.