At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Radiologic Technologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the Radiologic Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $2,000 - $2,300/week
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Radiologic Technologist:
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures
- Escort patients to dressing and x-ray rooms, provide verbal and/or written instructions and assist patients in positioning body parts to be radiographed
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure patient care, safety and comfort during scan
- Operate radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes
- Position radiologic equipment and adjust controls to set exposure time and distance according to specification of examination
- Take x-rays following established radiologic requirements and regulations to ensure patient care and safety
- Develop and process radiologic film
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to ensure safety of patients and team members
- Ensure radiologic equipment remains in working order. Report equipment malfunctions to Practice Manager or supervisor
Qualifications for the Radiologic Technologist:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Radiologic Technology or related field.
- Current Radiologic Technologist Licensure within State of practice.
- ARRT Certification.
- Two or more years of current experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Radiologic Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.