**Actively seeking a Dietitian in central Florida **
Join a hospital in FL that combines clinical expertise, groundbreaking technologies and modern luxury to create a patient-centered care experience like no other. The hospital's growing array of specialty services includes robotic surgery, cardiac care, orthopedics, stroke care, neurosurgery, outpatient surgery, clinical laboratories and so much more. Since opening the doors in the early 2000's with 60 patient beds, they now have over 300.
Duties and other details:
- The primary responsibility of the Clinical Dietitian is to plan, organize, direct and evaluate all phases of patient nutritional care, including patient therapy and education
- Monitoring the nutritional health of patients to see that dietary recommendations are being followed, encouraging patients to eat and counseling patients and families on nutritional modifications
- Works with all related departments (medical, nursing, pharmacy, etc.) conducting nutritional screenings and assessments, and prepares plans and evaluation techniques according to the standards of care
- Involved with staff training, orientation of new dietitians, continuing education and representing CFH professionally and ethically as required
- Full-Time, 8 hr day shifts
For more information please contact [Register to View] .