Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Full/Part Time and PRN
Westpark Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Houston in Richmond, TX. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Westpark Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®, 93% of our patients recommend treatment at Westpark Springs*
The Dietary Services team at Westpark Springs Hospital plays a vital role in our mission of Changing People’s Lives®. We seek team members that are outwardly passionate about not only creating but also maintaining a positive environment for all of our guests every day. We are proud of the services that we bring to our patients and staff; we desire to build our team with others that are equally dedicated to the same positive outcome. We actively reach out to our guests in a warm and welcoming way, understanding that our every interaction is crucial to the well-being of others around us. We set the bar high for our Dietary Services team to embrace and deliver a compassionate style of customer service, to prepare and serve high quality appetizing meals and to maintain our dining facilities in a professional manner. Changing People’s Lives® is what we do every day by delivering outstanding service while treating all with dignity, respect and passionate affirming behaviors.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Collaborates with the Dietary Manager for menus and patient specific needs.
- Maintain accurate HACCP programs, checks food temperatures from delivery through consumption.
- Ensures department practices sanitation and food safety guidelines for appropriate food handling procedures, including use of service utensils and gloves.
- Interacts with patients and staff in the serving line, offering assistance of a nutritionally balanced meal, a role model for customer service.
- Prepares snacks and nourishment according to resident food preferences and physician orders.
- High school diploma, GED or combination of education and relevant work experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime. Food Safety/Sanitation certification preferred
- Previous experience in food service, hospital experience preferred.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health services in numerous markets throughout the United States. The name Springstone represents the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives® by:
Engaging our employees through meaningful work that strengthens individuals, fami...