Join the Matrix Providers Team !
Become part of our mission to serve Military Service Members and their families at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque NM !
- Full time: Monday - Friday, days, 40 hours per week
- Paid bi-weekly
- Bonus: $5000 Sign-On Bonus available! Ask your recruiter for details!
- Benefits: Insurance options available
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- OR completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics ( DPD ) accredited by ACEND
- OR completion of a post Baccalaureate Degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND
- Registration: MUST have current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Experience: MUST have 3 years of experience in wellness, sports nutrition, or nutrition education
- Board Certification: Board Certified (or eligible) Specialist in Sports Dietetics and must be successfully granted provider privileges by the Credentials Office and maintain privileges
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association or the Red Cross. Must be full in-person class.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license / certification
Core Job Duties:
- Plan and organize work under minimal supervision
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies
- Should be a role model in weight, fitness, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluations
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy to plan, develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analyses, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service to improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare environment.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.