A permanent Ultrasound Technician is needed to join a sole community-owned health system in a small mountain community on the western slope of Colorado. The health system is proud to provide high-quality and comprehensive healthcare to the residents, visitors, and surrounding community members. Found in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and home to a thriving state university, this sweet town has a rich history of ranching, agriculture, mining, tourism, and outdoor recreation opportunities that bring many more people through the community.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Full-time position (4-10s, Saturday-Tuesday).
- No call coverage.
- Hospital setting.
- Great colleagues, support staff, and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- 2 years of ultrasound experience - Preferred.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Located at the bottom of the Rocky Mountain Valley, the summers are warm and temperate, with temperatures ranging between 70s - 80s. While winters are very cold, with temperatures regularly dropping well below freezing, and an average of 45” of snowfall every year.
- Multiple ski resorts are just minutes away, the closest being only a short 10-minute drive.
- The area is known for its breathtaking hiking views, rock climbing, white water rafting, fishing, local museums, beautiful parks, and much more. You will never run out of things to do.
- Safe community and outdoor activities, a great place to raise a family.
- Airport is located in town, with direct flights to Denver Airport.
- Within 3 hours drive to metro and urban cities.