(Reference Code: JAW1350)
Vascular Technologist needed at a Hospital near Columbus, Ohio!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
This organization is an established provider in the community and they have an excellent opportunity for an Imaging Technologist that is looking for a new opportunity to enhance and diversify their clinical skillset! Located just 1 Hour East of Columbus, Ohio, this organization is actively interviewing for this position.
This position comes with a competitive salary, full benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
Performs diagnostic cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound exams on assigned patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical problems. Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment in the performance of services.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (or equivalent) in the appropriate area (Cardiac, Vascular).
- If registry eligible upon hire must obtain certification within 18 months of employment.
- Ability to communicate well in an oral and written manner.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to relate closely with patients.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, judgment, imagination, and initiative.