This job is archived
Acute Care hospital in beautiful Southern Wyoming is seeking a full-time, permanent Ultrasound Technologist. Come join an enthusiastic team that is committed to providing high quality healthcare.
****This beautiful location offers a tremendous amount of outdoor recreation****
Benefits of Ultrasound Technologist (Sonographer)
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Gym and cell phone discounts
Qualifications of Ultrasound Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program or equivalent required
- Must be RDMS registered
- Willing to train the committed candidate in Echo/Stress Echo, if needed
- Must be BLS certified within 60 days of hire
Southern Wyoming location
- This location is perfect for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, river rafting, climbing, wildlife interests, fishing, hunting, camping, golfing, photography, and more!
- Near to some of the best Wyoming and Colorado Mountain/Ski Resorts!
- Low cost of living and low crime in this friendly community
- M-F day shift, with rotating call
If interested, please apply or contact Stacy Winters at the number below.
Stacy Winters | Healthcare Recruiter
Ironside Human Resources