The Mammography Technologist is responsible for the daily clinical operations of their assigned centers. This position is to provide outstanding care and efficient results, the technologist impacts the profitability of the organization as well as the patient experience.
*SIGN ON BONUS*
- Completion of a formal radiologic technology training program
- ARRT registered with advanced certification in Mammography
- Must possess non-restricted licensure in state work location
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time
- Experience in mammography is preferred
- Mammography certification eligible and new graduates will be considered
- Experience performing screening and diagnostic exams
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!