Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top facility in DC!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Mon-Fri, day shift.
The Technologist is responsible for the daily clinical operations of the center.
- Ability to effectively communicate on an individual and small group basis to doctors, patients, and other employees
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes complicated, written or oral instructions
- Must maintain patient-first focus at all times and exhibit outstanding customer service skills
- Consistently practice excellent mammography positioning and exposure technique; Performs other work-related duties as assigned
* Completion of a formal radiologic technology training program
* ARRT registered with advanced certification in Mammography
* Must possess non-restricted licensure in state work location
* Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time
* Experience in mammography is preferred
* Mammography certification eligible and new graduates will be considered
Offering competitive compensation, full benefits, and a sign-on bonus!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]