This job is archived
Looking for a Ultrasonographer (Vascular Cardiology) in Ohio
Become a part of a top integrated health care delivery system!
The Health System has combined two of the region's major hospitals that have been servicing this area for more than 100 years. They are continually growing and looking to better serve this region by bringing on strong healthcare professionals to join their team. This facility is looking to hire someone that will join their team long-term and is committed to their employees.
- 36 hours/week; day shift with start times varying beginning at 6:30a
- RDCS or RVT designation required
- Experience with stress echo and TEE preferred; Pediatric experience a plus
- Call is required and will be roughly every 4th week/evenings and weekend. Weekends involve stress echos ordered by the cardiologists and "due today" or "stat" orders
- ~20 other sonographers on staff
- Reports to manager of Heart & Vascular Diagnostics
For more information please email [Register to View] .