This job is archived
Mammography Technologist needed to join a Hospital in eastern Oregon
The position is with 25 bed acute care facility with a 40 bed nursing home as well. There is a 24-hour emergency room, a transitional care program as well as home health services, rehab programs, full service imaging and so much more. They are committed to the community and providing top care to their city and the surrounding area.
Responsibilities & additional info:
- Mammographer operates digital equipment and performs various mammography related procedures
- Evaluates the images for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion
- Explains procedures and educates women about the role of regular mammography in preventive breast health
- Responsibilities also include preparing and maintaining records and files, and cleaning and adjusting equipment as needed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- This position works closely with the Diagnostic Imaging team and other departments in order to provide complete patient care
- REPORTS TO: Radiology Director
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography (R) and Mammography (M)
A bit about the area, they are located the Malheur National Forest and have fantastic parks and recreation spaces. The town has a sports complex and park that they maintain to foster youth and adult sports, hiking/walking, and provide a place to relax with friends. In the warmer months they have a pool that is open to the public. If this sounds like somewhere you can see yourself I'd love to discuss it further over the phone and get your information to the hiring team.
If you have any questions please email [Register to View] or simply apply online and I will reach out!