This job is archived
Ultrasound Technologist needed in Nebraska -- this is a permanent and full-time job that includes benefits
Join this nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center.
- Responsible for completing specialized technical ultrasound procedures
- Accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills
- Schedule: Varied shifts
- Current BLS, ARDMS certification required
- Registry or registry eligible with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiac Credentialing Institute (CCI) preferred
- EMR: Epic
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
For more information please contact [Register to View] .