Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top facility in Central New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Summary: Under the supervision of the T2 supervisor for Mammography and working at the direction of the Radiology Network Manager, provides prompt, efficient, courteous services to patients while taking high-quality radiographs. This individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served. They must also have the ability to assess data reflective of the patients status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients requirements and provide the care needed. Under the general direction of the Radiologists, performs mammography examinations, stereotactic biopsy procedures, and maintains up-to-date mammography activities in an effort to provide prompt and efficient services to all mammography patients.
* High School diploma
* Satisfactory completion of a formal radiology technology training program in an AMA approved school
* Mammography Quality Standard Act regulations of completion of 40 hours of documented training specific to mammography
* Clinical experience within Radiology minimum of one year
* Mammography experience needed with certification preferred but not required
* New York State Registered Radiologic Technologist licensure
* ARRT R.T. required
* ARRT (M) required within two years of hire
* BLS Certification within 6 months of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]