Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Provides patient services using imaging modalities, performs radiographic procedures, applies principles of radiation protection and the ALARA principle, exercises professional judgment in the performance of procedures, provides patient care essential to radiographic procedures, and recognizes patient conditions requiring immediate action and responds appropriately. Will be required to maintain Quality Assurance, Quality Control and ACR accreditation as required. Patients need care 24/7 and facility employees must be available to provide that care. Employees are to care for patients regardless of the patient’s personal characteristics.
* Graduation of an accredited program in Radiology Technology.
* One year experience as a Mammography Tech. Competency in components of radiography practice as appropriate.
* Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Mammography.
* NM Radiology Tech license.
* Basic Life Support Certification or obtain per policy; maintain certification.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.