Full-time Mammography Tech needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Radiology Tech II is responsible for performing mammography procedures and diagnostic evaluations of patients. S/he assists physicians during procedures, follows pain management protocols, and maintains adequate records and supplies.
* Current ARRT certification
* Current NM State license
* If current Temporary NM license, NM License and ARRT must be obtained within 18 months of hire
* ARRT Mammography certification within 24 months of hire
* AHA BLS certification within 3 months of hire
* One year Radiology Tech and one year Mammogram Tech experience preferred
* Willingness to cross train in other modalities highly preferred
Computer proficiency required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.