Full-time Ultrasound Technologist needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN III (ULTRASOUND)
Job Summary: The Radiology Tech III is responsible for performing diagnostic medical ultrasound procedures for patients who require ultrasound services. S/he reviews ultrasound orders, communicates sonographic findings to Radiologists, follows pain management protocols, and maintains adequate records and supplies.
* Completion of formal ultrasound educational program in an AMA approved school and/or the ability to meet requirements for certification by ARDMS.
* ARDMS or ARRT registered within one year of hire.
* AHA BLS certification within 3 months of hire.
* One year of appropriate ultrasound experience preferred.
* Willingness to obtain certification in other ultrasound specialties highly preferred.
* Computer proficiency required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.