Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Ref #: 42095
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Sonographer
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Worcester, MA
• Shift Schedule: 8 hrs per day;
• Weekend Requirements: Based on case load- will constitute as overtime if needed
• Shift Type: Days
• Applicant must be registered with ARDMS or CCI for vascular ultrasound
• Must be vascular(ARDMS:RVT, CCI:RVS, or ARRT:R.T.(VS)) registered at a minimum, dual modalities a plus
• General/Vascular, Echo/Vascular
• COVID-19 Vaccinated Required, Proof must be submitted
• Graduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology program
• Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements. It is the responsibility of the sonographer to provide a copy of such registries and/or diplomas to the appropriate TridentCarepersonnel when requested. A sonographer should carry and be able to always provide credentials.
• Sonographer must always maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to produce the license on demand
• Massachusetts license
• CCI - RCIS
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.